By default,when we start Windows Explorer (from the Programs || Accessories path), it opens showing the My Documents folder. What if we would like it to open at C:\ instead ?
- Click Start || Programs || Accessories
- Right–click Windows Explorer, and click Properties
- Modify the Target field to read %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /root, C:\
- Click OK
[tags] Windows, Windows Explorer [/tags]
Filed Under: Windows Tweaks
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to change your Installed Programs default folder?
- A quick tip to speed up Internet Explorer startup
- How to disable the annoying Windows startup sound ?