How do I change my main Facebook picture?
Ready to have a new default picture? With Facebook’s simple design it only takes a few seconds. You can either choose a picture you already have uploaded to Facebook or one from your computer to use. Follow the directions below to quickly change your main picture.
1. Login to Facebook.com.
2. Click the Edit tab beside of the Profile button (top).
3. Now click on the picture tab.
4. Click the browse button if you wish to select a current picture from you computer.
5. If you already have the picture on Facebook, click the link below Current picture.
6. Click on the picture you wish to use.
7. You will now see a larger version of the picture, scroll down and click ?Make profile picture.?
Confirm your selection by clicking yep!
Filed Under: Facebook Tips