How do I find the Email ID of an Orkut user?
If you need to find someone’s Email ID on Orkut there is two ways of accomplishing this. Follow the steps below.
1. Add someone as your friend.
2. Go to your friends list and find the friend you are looking for.
3. The email address will be shown beside their name.
1. View someone’s profile.
2. Click the Ignore tab on the left of the profile.
3. Now open your Google Talk (Gtalk) and at the top click on settings link.
4. Click blocked users. Now the Email ID that was invisible to you before will be shown
Filed Under: How Tos and Tutorials
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to signup for an Orkut account?
- How to delete an Orkut account?
- How to see my friends location on a map on Orkut?