How to find an Orkut user email id?

Question:

How do I find the Email ID of an Orkut user?

Answer:

If you need to find someone’s Email ID on Orkut there is two ways of accomplishing this. Follow the steps below.

Method 1

1. Add someone as your friend.

2. Go to your friends list and find the friend you are looking for.

3. The email address will be shown beside their name.

Method 2

1. View someone’s profile.

2. Click the Ignore tab on the left of the profile.

3. Now open your Google Talk (Gtalk) and at the top click on settings link.

4. Click blocked users. Now the Email ID that was invisible to you before will be shown :)

Filed Under: How Tos and Tutorials

1. Sam says:

hai..

somebody created my profile and getting making some unknow msgs to other users…..

can i find that person.. who created my orkut a/c.. plz.. i have something
    for him………………

Sam

2. Balli says:

In google talk it is saying there is no blocked user

3. Asit says:

sir,
    i have ignored a user from my friend list, that user have yet not added me as a friend.
    i ignoured the name from my list, and after that i open gtalk, but in the ignoured user list i didnt fint any name
    please tell me how to find an email id from orkut account, if the user is not in my friend list

4. ajay says:

Method 1

1. Add someone as your friend.

2. Go to your friends list and find the friend you are looking for.

3. The email address will be shown beside their name.

Method 2

1. View someone’s profile.

2. Click the Ignore tab on the left of the profile.

3. Now open your Google Talk (Gtalk) and at the top click on settings link.

this mathod not work maybe that person not used or having gmail can you tell me how can I find out email address of orkut users other way

5. suyash says:

how to make a/c in orkut

6. pravin says:

i ignored the user as u say….. but on google talk setting it say’s that there is no blocked user.. can u tell it again perfectly.

7. AlexMartin says:

i hv ignored the user as you directed.i also clicked the settings tab but it shows ‘NO BLOCKED USER’.Would be grateful to you if you had explained it once again.

8. Pinky solanki says:

found out me my Email id

9. sir some one hake my email id plz tell me wht i do

10. C.THAMBIYAPILLAI says:

I like to make friends

11. mack smith says:

hi i forget my user id & password of my orkut profile can i get that , Do you have any rick to find out

12. jyoti says:

hi i want to make email id in ourkut. my gmail id is may be closed.

13. khushboo says:

i want to chat with my timepass friends but as usual they are borinng in their life.

14. karthick says: