How to hide the Details section on MySpace?

CSS Code tweak to hide the details box section on MySpace

Question:
I am customizing a new MySpace profile, and need some coding tech support from you guys. Can you please explain how should I hide my Myspace details please?

Answer:
Use this code so people can’t view your details such as religion, relationship status, etc. This code has been tested on Internet Explorer only.

1. Login to myspace.com.
2. Hit Edit Profile.
3. Insert the codes below in the specified section.
4. Save all changes.

Please go ahead and insert this standard HTML code at the bottom of your Heroes section (it will remove your MySpace details):

Insert the following CSS code at the top of the About me section:

Filed Under: MySpace HelpMySpace HTML codes

1. [...] Hide the entire Details box in your MySpace profile. By all means, this is a relatively straightforward solution, however it doesn’t really delivers what you are looking for [...]

2. alona says:

it worked!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3. B says:

Works well unlike the other websites that puts all the unwanted links and advertising on it. thanks a lot

4. laura Lylac says:

this worked after an hour of looking i clicked this it worke thanx soooo so much

5. Janie K says:

Thanks so much for your code! It did exactly what I wanted it to do, to hide the “details” section on my Myspace. I was just starting a page, and wanted @ least some information, but it’s kind of silly, and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to get it to go “away”. Thanks again!

6. I don’t want to completely remove the interests & details sections, I just want to remove the text at the top of those sections that says “users interests” & “users detail”. the reason being is all the other text on my page is a different color and much bigger. alternatively, if you could tell me how to get that text bigger and a different color I would do that instead.

7. Rose says:

That completely didn’t work. (hiding the details box on myspace profile)

8. Diane says:

I followed the above process and hid my details such as relationship status etc. How do I restore the box?

9. heather says:

This actually works! This is the only one I could find that did. Thanks!

10. bethan says:

It didnt work?? :(

11. Panda says:

I used this code, but the ‘heros’ section still shows up. Why? :S No matter wht i do its alway there =\