Replace your default pic on MySpace
Deb asks: I would like to replace my default profile picture on my MySpace web page. Can you explain the process in need to follow?
Thanks for your question Deb. Please follow this procedure in order to change your profile picture on MySpace:
- Login to MySpace.com
- Hit Add /Edit Photos
- Upload your new picture to MySpace. Note that you’ll need to select an album in which you would like to keep that photo.
- Once you uploaded the picture, make sure you provide it a meaningful caption.
- Click the picture
- Hit Set as Default
That’s pretty much it. Visitors accessing your MySpace profile will notice your new default picture.
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to change MySpace default pictures?
- How to change your MySpace profile picture?
- How to Hide the default picture on MySpace?