Here’s a question from one of our readers:
How do I hide a Facebook photo album in my profile?
Thanks for the question. Hiding a Facebook photo album is pretty simple. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to the album’s page you are looking to delete. You should find ‘Edit Album Info’ at the left side; click on it.
- You will now be taken to the editing page. Choose the ‘Edit Info’ tab and using the dropdown menu under privacy choose the appropriate limits. If you are looking to share the photo with no one, Just choose ‘Customize’ and then ‘Only Me’ in the other dropdown menu that appears.
Filed Under: Facebook Tips
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- Remove a picasa album from Google plus
- How to import Picasa or Instagram photos in Google Plus?
- Hide Updates from Friends on Facebook