Here’s a question from one of our readers:
How do I hide the pages i like from people visiting my profile (either specific people or friends in my network)?
Thanks for the question. Hiding your Facebook page likes is pretty simple, just follow the steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account and click on ‘Account’ at the top right of the page. Now, choose ‘Privacy Settings’ in the dropdown menu.
- In the Privacy Settings page, click on ‘View Settings’ under ‘Connecting on Facebook’.
- In the page that now opens go to the last item on the list ‘See your likes, activities and other connections’ and choose ‘Customize’.
- The ‘Custom Privacy’ popup should open now. Choose ‘Only Me’ in the dropdown menu to hide your likes and other related stuff from everyone. If you’d like to hide it only to certain friends, just enter their name under ‘Hide this from’ and you are done!
Filed Under: Facebook Tips
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to hide Tumblr likes?
- How to edit or delete your Facebook “Likes”?
- How to hide my Music likes on my profile in Facebook?