The new Google + is the latest buzz of the networking community. The other day, a user asked us whether it is possible to change his Google Plus password.
First off, it might be worth noting that your Google + and Google account share the same password. Hence, if you change this password, it will automatically change the password of your Gmail and other Google Account related services.
If you are wondering the same, then here’s how:
- First of all, log into Google plus.
- Then, you will see your account name in the top right corner of the screen near the notification area.
- Click that and select Account Settings.
- After going there, you will see your Account’s Overview.
- Under the Security tab, select Change password.
- Then you will have to enter your current password.
- After entering the current password, enter the new password and again confirm your new password.
- Finally select Save.
After you changing the password, make sure that you log in with your new password in order to ensure everything is cool.
Filed Under: Google+
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to change your Facebook password?
- How to change my Youtube password to a new one?
- How to modify your G+ primary e-mail address?