With the recent launch of Google Plus, several readers have sent me a note about creating an account for the new service.
Access to the service is being carefully controlled and it is mainly available for now mainly by invitation. It seems that there are two ways to make a Google Plus login:
- Filling up a request at the Google Plus project page and be contacted by Google.
- Ask a friend with to add you to a circle, then login to Google Plus with your Google account.
I would recommend that you’ll give it a try and let us know. I will be happy to connect with our readers on Google Plus. If you want me to add you to a circle, feel free to reply to one of our mail list messages.
Filed Under: Google+
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to log into multiple Live Hotmail accounts from the same computer?
- How to hide the MySpace Zodiac sign?
- How to become unavailable or hide entirely the Google Plus chat section?