We had a question about Evernote this week :
I use Evernote to store notes and stuff. I would like to change my email id primarily connected to Evernote. How do I do it? Also tell me how to change my password in Evernote?
Evernote is a web application used for note-taking, archiving and to store clips from web pages and it runs in almost all Operating Systems. You can change your email id and password in Evernote in the Settings page. Read more to know how to do it.
To change your email address:
- Go to Evernote in your browser and log in with your username and password.
- Click on Settings that you can find on the top right corner of the page.
- Settings page opens and select Personal Settings from the list.
- You can change your email id by editing in the Email address field and click on Update.
To change your Password :
- Log into Evernote and click on Settings to open the Settings page.
- Select Change Password from the list in the Settings.
- Enter your Current password and New password and Confirm it by entering it again.
- Click on Change to apply the settings.
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to change your Facebook Email id?
- How to change your MySpace profile email address?
- How to modify your G+ primary e-mail address?