The other day, I was trying to change the caption of one of my photos in Instagram. To my surprise, i didn’t found a simple option to edit the caption. Instagram adds your caption as a comment, and you cannot edit it.
So, I was thinking about the other options and I’d like to share my ideas with you. The following are the alternatives that I’d suggest for editing caption in Instagram.
- Delete the caption and comment your new caption. As Instagram treats caption as a comment, you can delete it and add your new caption as a comment. So that whenever a user opens your photo he would be able to get information about the photo from the comments. To delete the caption,tap on “comments” and swipe right-to-left across the caption and you’ll get the delete option.
- Delete the picture and re-post with new caption. delete your old Instagram post and re-post your pic with the new caption.
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to delete photos on Instagram?
- How to upload Instagram photos to Facebook and Tumblr?
- How to change your profile picture in Instagram?