If you use Outlook to manage your calendar you know is pretty simple to create a recurring series of meetings, it is somehow challenging to duplicate an appointment ad-hoc.
The other day, a colleague asked me whether he could just copy a meeting (including its subject, locations, details, notes) and paste it into another time the following week.
The simplest way to accomplish this is to:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2013 and navigate to the Calendar tab.
- Set your view to Weekly.
- Highlight your meeting and hit the Ctrl + C combination.
- Now move to the point in time you want to hold the meeting.
- Hit Ctrl + V
You are all set.
Filed Under: Office Tips
You might want to look into these related tips and tricks:
- How to insert BCC recipients to Outlook 2013 outgoing Email?
- How can I clone an Outlook meeting invite?
- How to display public or national holidays in your Outlook calendar?