Arun asks: Most of my acquaintances are on Orkut and Facebook, so i simply don’t have time to follow up on my Friendster profile any more. Can you help me deleting my Friendster web page?
Thanks Arun for the question. With the plethora of social networks available online, it’s hard to be able to manage more than 2-3 web profiles. Luckily, social networks such as Friendster for instance, have put in place relatively simple procedures for canceling an account with them. Follow the below steps to effectively delete your Friendster account.
- Login to your Friendster Account.
- Select Settings from the upper right hand corner of the main page.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click Cancel Account.
- The cancel account page will load, now go ahead and scroll to the middle of the page where the Cancellation form is located.
- Fill in the required details such as the e-mail address of your Friendster account and current password.
- Check the confirmation box, “Yes, I want to cancel my Friendster account”.
- Select proceed and you will then successfully deleted your Friendster profile account.