Instagram is a photo sharing application developed for iPhones, iPods and iPads that runs iOS 3.1.2 or above. This application allows users to take photos and share it in social networking sites. We had a question from one of our readers regarding Instagram :
I use Instagram to share photos in the web. I would like to change the profile picture in my application. How do I do it?
Well, follow the steps given below to change the profile picture in Instagram.
Open Instagram and tap on your user name (@vrajm) at the right bottom corner of the app.
Look for Change Profile picture in the list and tap on it.
You have five options now :
Remove current picture : This option will remove the current profile picture from Instagram.
Take picture : Tap on this to take an instant picture using the camera in your device and to use that picture as your profile picture.
Choose from Library : This option lets you select a picture from your Photo library.
- Tap on it to open the library and to select a picture from your album.
- Move and Scale the picture and tap on Choose.
- This picture now becomes your Instagram profile picture.
Import from Facebook : This option lets you make your Facebook profile display picture as your Instagram profile picture.
- Tap on it and log into Facebook with your username and password.
- Select allow to let Instagram connect to Facebook.
- The picture will be downloaded from Facebook and made your Instagram profile picture.
Import from Twitter : Choose this option to make your Twitter profile display picture as your Instagram profile picture.
- Tap on it and log into Twitter with your username and password.
- Your Twitter profile picture will be now made as your Instagram profile picture.