This was the question asked by one of your readers:
I have just bought a HTC Desire. I want to know how I to transfer and view a PDF file on my phone. Can you tell me what to do?
Thanks for the question. Most Android phones today come with a built in PDF reader. So, you will probably have no problems here.
What you need to do is:
- Connect your phone to PC and select Disk Drive.
- Open the disk drive and copy the PDF file into the desired location on your SD card.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and wait for the SD card to be read.
- Once done, go to the main menu and open Adobe Reader.
- You should be able to see the list of all PDF files on your phone.
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, you can always go to the Android Market and download it for free.