The following is a question asked by one of our readers :
FIFA 12 and its gameplay has impressed me big time. But with my basic video card, I couldn’t play the game with high graphics. I don’t want this to happen when FIFA 13 rolls out. So I was wondering whether you guys can help me out with the estimated system requirements for FIFA 13 so that I can upgrade my PC according to it.
Thanks for the question. FIFA 11 dealt a major blow because of the massive system requirements that were needed by the time of its release. But with the release of FIFA 12, this was no more a problem as most of the people were not outdated with their system configurations, thanks to the decrease in the price of computer accessories.
Naturally, it is to early to talk about the specific minimal system specs, but based on last years, EA are most likely to retain most of the minimum system requirements that they had for FIFA 12 with certain subtle changes.
Here we go with the estimated system requirements for FIFA 13, we’ll update this thread once official information is made available :
- OS : Windows XP Service Pack III, Vista, Seven, Eight(most probably)
- CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- RAM : 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for Vista and Seven
- Video Card : Any card with atleast 256 MB capacity with support for DirectX 9.0. Nvidia Geforce 6900 or greater,ATI Radeon x1600 or greater, Intel HD graphics 3000
- Sound Card : Any sound card which supports DirectX 9.0
- Direct X : Direct X 9.0 or more
- Minimal Resolution : 800×600
- Internet Connection(for online gameplay 11 vs 11) : Any 3G connection or Broadband connection with 512Kbps or more
Internet connection is one added requirement here. Of course it’s not mandatory but without it, you won’t be able to experience the 11 vs 11 and other online gameplay features which are gaining popularity lately.
Category: Video Games