This question was asked to us by one of our readers:
I have lost access to my Playstation Network Account (PSN). I do not remember my password. All my save files are inside and I need to access it. Please tell me how I can reset my login & password to PSN.
Thanks for your question. You can reset your password easily. This is what you need to do:
- Turn on your Playstation 3.
- Select Playstation Network
- Hit the Forgot your password? option in the login screen.
- The next page will ask for your email address and date of birth. Enter them
- Now choose Reset Using Security Question or Reset Using Email
- Follow the steps and you can reset your password.
We recommend to keep the password of your PSN account safe. If your account is hacked, you might not be able to recover it.
Category: Video Games