With Konami’s PES 2014 planned to hit the shelves around end of September, it’s time to start preparing your computer for the challenge. Although we believe that PES requirements are usually more down to earth than EA Sports FIFA reqs, it’s still worth ensuring your PC is fully compatible with the minimal specifications before purchasing your PES copy.
So, here’s a estimate of the minimal system specifications for running PES 14 on Windows computers; will update this thread as official information is provided by Konami:
- Operating system : Windows XP SP 3, WIndows Vista (SP2 and above), Windows 7
- CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD processors
- RAM : 1GB minimum, 2 GB or more recommended
- Hard Disk: 8 GB
- Video Card : Nvidia GeForce 6600 and better , ATI Radeon X1600 or better, Intel HD Graphics 2000 or 3000
- Direct X drivers: 9.0
- Internet Connection: For product activation.
Category: Video Games