Sarah, who apparently lost her Facebook access, emailed us the following question:
I have accidentally changed my Facebook password and I do not know what the new one is . Is there a way I can get access to my account again?
If you have access to the email address or the mobile phone number you have listed in your Facebook account, you can reset your password easily.
- Visit Facebook’s Forgot your Password page.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number and click Continue.
- A confirmation code will be sent to you.
- Enter the confirmation code in the next page.
- You can now reset your password.
If can change the email address and mobile phone number in your account by visiting the Account Settings in Facebook and changing your contact information.
Category: Facebook Tips